Your First Appointment
When setting up your first appointment at Spectrum you will be asked some basic questions including what services you are looking for, what location is most convenient for you, and some general information about yourself.
You will also be asked about the type of insurance you have, if any. Having your insurance card on hand will be helpful to you and the person taking your information.
Before ending the call you will be given a time and place for your first appointment!
Please bring the following with you to your initial appointment:
If you have insurance:
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card
- Referral (if required by your insurance company)
- Cash, check, or credit card to pay the co-pay for your appointment
If you do not have insurance:
- Photo ID
- 4 Most recent pay stubs or last year’s tax return (as proof of income)
- Cash, check or credit card to pay for your initial appointment
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of your appointment to fill out paperwork and have any questions you may have answered.
Billing & Insurance
Spectrum accepts a variety of insurances including Medicaid and Medicare, based on program and location. A sliding fee is also available for those who do not have insurance. When calling to make an appointment you will be advised if your insurance will cover your visit in part or in full. Co-pays are due on the day of your visit. Income documentation is required for sliding fee.