Big News! Did you know that we recently opened the doors to our new Mental & Behavioral Health Urgent Care Center in Buffalo?
That’s right! Located at 1280 Main Street in Buffalo, NY; the Urgent Mental Health Addictions Care Clinic is the first of its kind in Erie County.
Spectrum Health is proud to say that we are now able to provide immediate mental health care, physical health care, and substance abuse services to people in our community.
Here at Spectrum we truly believe that with the right tools and help you can overcome anything. If you think that visiting our urgent care could benefit you or a loved one, we would be happy to help! We’re here to ensure that you get the urgent health care that you need. Let’s work on a plan to get you well! Keep reading below to learn more about our new Urgent Care Clinic.
Who do we serve at the clinic?
We are able to provide services to those 18 and older who present themselves:
- As a self-referral.
- An alternative to an emergency room visit.
- As part of a hospital or emergency department discharge.
- As a recommendation from a primary health care doctor.
- With a concerned person in the community or family who feels that the person is experiencing urgent mental health and/or substance abuse needs.
What services do we offer?
- A safe place for individuals and families- including peer and family support.
- Local, immediate care.
- Psychiatric medication evaluation, excluding controlled medication.
- Integrated mental health and substance use crisis assessment.
- Crisis intervention and counseling.
- Skill-based groups to assist with mood management.
- Physicals, vaccines, and referrals to Primary Medical Doctors, Dentists, and other providers as needed.
Please know that all services are voluntary, and Urgent Care locations are in no way a substitute for primary care. Our hope is to offer a safe place for individuals and families to seek care and support in their mental and behavioral health journey.
We’d love to help you discover a plan to get well.
While we are not a substitute for primary care, our urgent care services can provide immediate services for those struggling with their mental and behavioral health. Our team is also able to provide referrals to primary care and other care clinics nearby. Our team is here to help you discover a plan that works for you. For care and services that are not urgent, we are available to schedule virtual telehealth appointments.
If you believe that you or a loved one could benefit from the services offered at the U-MHACC clinic, stop in or call today! The information is as follows:
Providing Urgent Care Services in Buffalo, NY at our Mental and Behavioral Health Urgent Care:
Monday-Friday | 8 AM-8 PM
Saturday | 9 AM-1 PM
Phone | 716.539.6743