Customer Service Hiring Event | Tuesday June 2nd 9am-7pm
Essentials for Effective Supervision
For all virtual training, a working microphone and video are required for participation and engagement. The Zoom link will be sent 24 hours prior to the start of the training to the email address provided at enrollment.
For any accommodations to this, please contact the Spectrum Education and Training institute at email@example.com.
LMSW/LCSW, LMHC, CASAC
Participants will be able to verbalize:
- 2-3 methods of becoming a Trauma Informed Supervisor
- 2-3 styles of educating, supervising and serving staff members in each developmental stage of growth
- 2-3 skills in recognizing conflict in supervision and methods to minimize or resolve conflict
- 2-3 methods of assessing performance and developing goals
- 2-3 ways to begin to build your own supervisory model