Due to anticipated growth and expansion, we are looking for individuals who are passionate about helping others and are dedicated to making our community a great place to work, live and play!
The Spectrum Culture
• Spectrum offers employees the opportunity to wear many hats and explore different roles and facets of the agency.
• In addition to Spectrum’s generous benefit package, employees may have a flexible work schedule, promoting a better work-life balance.
• Your career will have a sense of meaning, something you can experience as a Spectrum employee; along with a mission and values that is closely aligned with its own interests and passions.
• Spectrum is committed to serving all of its clients, customers, providers, vendors; including doing the very best for its employees.
• Spectrum’s engaging workforce has delivered exceptional client-based outcomes for the past 42 years; lead by an experienced staff of highly trained and compassionate leaders.
Employees report a high level of Job Satisfaction!
I feel like Spectrum has a genuine interest in its employees and their needs. The work environment and fellow employees are great!
Working with the people we serve – some of the things I see staff do that are so incredibly respectful and meaningful.
At Spectrum there is a family-like atmosphere with my co-workers.
Outstanding reputation in the community and support from management.
Employees begin accruing Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Personal time) from their first day of employment, up to a maximum of 30 days after a few years of service.
Employees may choose from the following:
• Health Insurance (no deductible and high deductible plans) through BlueCross BlueShield
• Dental Insurance through Metropolitan Life
• Vision Insurance through VSP
• Flexible Spending Account (medical and dependent care)
• Health Savings Account
• Life Insurance (1.5 times salary)
• Voluntary Long Term Care Insurance through AFLAC or Colonial
• Short-Term Disability Insurance
10 Paid Holidays including 4 Floating Holidays
401K Retirement Plan through Prudential including an employer match and safe harbor
Employees may seek out assistance through our Palladian Employee Assistance Program.
The Employee Referral Program enables Spectrum employees to refer a job candidate who is hired and thereafter receives a bonus (reward).
Spectrum Human Services is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity Employment and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to, race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other legally protected basis.