Choosing a behavioral health care provider is not something to be taken lightly, but it does not have to be a difficult task. A few questions to ask yourself when choosing a provider are:
- Does the treatment being offered fit my needs?
- How do you feel about the organization as a whole, are they accredited, reputable?
- How do you feel about the staff, are they licensed or credentialed?
- Do they individualize treatment to fit your specific set of circumstances?
- Is there a plan for the future, both immediate and when my counseling is complete?
At Spectrum we believe there is no “one-size-fits-all” approach to recovery, which is why we offer a number of specialized groups and services to suit your specific needs.
Our feedback-informed treatment strategy allows us to gather information from our clients to learn what’s effective, so that we can better direct our services. Our proven approach to treatment and prevention has helped countless individuals overcome mental health and substance use disorders, and go on to rebuild healthy lives.
We provide highly specialized, evidence-based treatment procedures that lead to sustained recovery for our clients.
Spectrum Health & Human Services takes great pride in the 40+ years of high quality services we have provided in the Western New York community. Our reputation in the field is outstanding, often being recognized by peers, as well as county, state, and now federal organizations for the effective, quality work we do.
We strongly stand behind our mission, vision, and core values.
“Respectfully partners with adults, children and families as they recover from behavioral, emotional, mental health and/or substance related disorders by offering individualized and meaningful opportunities of hope, empowerment and support to achieve self-defined improvements in their quality of life.”
“Continue to expand our role as a recognized regional leader in advocacy and in the development and delivery of an expanding array of recovery and results-based service options to meet current and emerging needs of clients and the community it serves.”
Our Core Values include:
- We are responsible for the resources and obligations entrusted to us and will manage them in an ethical and efficient manner.
- We are committed to seeking and embracing differences as a way of enriching our ability to fulfill our Mission.
- Those who are responsible for decisions and those who are affected by their results will have the opportunity to participate in the process that creates them.
- Honesty, fairness and integrity will define all of our actions.
- We are committed to the highest quality in all we do.
- We will always treat others with courtesy, dignity and unconditional regard.
What You Can Expect On Your First Visit:
At Spectrum we recognize making the first move to seek help can be difficult, but we make it as easy as possible to get the help you need.
To speak to someone about the full array of services Spectrum offers, you can call us at 716-539-5500, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Welcome to Spectrum Health & Human Services where you can feel free to hope because we are here to help.